Let’s get a little personal! Today I want to list some random facts about me which are a little bit weird and actually not that important. But it’ll be fun, promise, and you’ll get to know me a little bit closer. Hope you have fun while reading them and maybe you can recognize yourself in one of the facts. Let me know down below in the comment section. 🙂
1. Every time I am about to miss my flight. Normally I am a punctual person, but when it comes to getting to the airport, I am always far too late and am the last person who goes on board. I really have no idea how this happens again and again. Maybe I got the curse of airports. 😀
2. My mom told me: When I was born, the first thing I tasted (even before breast milk) was chocolate. My dad wanted to realize the traditional Turkish saying “let’s eat sweet, talk sweet” and so he smeared a little bit of Merci chocolate on my tongue. A little bit weird, but cute though. 🙄
3. OMG this is weird af: I can’t step barefoot on wet floor! For example by the pool, when I walk alongside, I have to wear slippers. By the beach, it’s absolutely no problem, only on slippery grounds like marble etc. I feel uncomfortable and think that’s unhygienic. Weirdo.
4. Patience is a virtue – one I don’t possess. Waiting for something is agony to me and I want to see results very fast. So I am always looking for the fastest way to get to the result, even if I have to try out 500 different ways. 😀 I am also very impulsive and this often leads me to take risks. I think I am the kind of “no risk no fun” person.
5. My desktop is always the purest chaos! Even when I clean my computer and organize each document perfectly in files… within a few minutes my desktop is 100% chaotic again, can’t understand how this happens. 😒
6. I really really can’t stand when someone sits down on my bed with jeans or anything the person has worn outside. It’s like a headshot and I immediately get from 0 to 100 very quick and the fight begins. 😆
7. While brushing my teeth I can’t stand still. I am always doing some squats, calf raises or anything. Time is money – hello multitasking! 😌
8. When I talk about something, I describe it with sound effects and I must admit that I am pretty good at it. Sometimes it sounds really weird but this is how it is. 😀
9. A lie I’m always telling: “I definitely won’t sleep – just relaxing”. Don’t believe me. I only need 0,7 seconds to fall asleep. As soon as my head meets the pillow, I’m in Neverland. 😴
10. Every day I am waking up between 6 and 8am. No matter when I go to bed in the night, I am always waking up pretty early even on weekends and holidays. I love to wake up early and for me, sleeping more than 6 hours feels like wasting time. 🙈
So I hope you had to smile a bit and maybe you could recognize yourself in one of the facts? Let me know in the comments and tell me one funny fact about yourself! 🙂
Ennn tuhaf olan bence yatağının üstüne giyilen kıyafetlerle oturulması. Aslında çokta tuhaf değil fakat ilginç. Daha önce çok rastlamadığım bir özellik.😅 Okurken çoook eğlendim yahu. Bir de hep tatlı konuşuyor musun ? Bunu merak ettim.😂😍 Dünya ya gelirken çikolata ile başlamakk mı ? Efsane!! Ses efektlerini de gerçekten çok merak ettim o da harika bir skill. Seni çok seviyorum. Bu tuhaf ilginç bilgileri öğrenmek bana mutluluk verdi. İdol!! ❤
Yatağa dışarda giyilen kıyafetlerle oturulmasından ben de hiç hoşlanmam 😁
Erken uyanmak cok güzel siizn kadar olmsada bende uyanıyorum ve gec kalmak biyerlere herkesin başına geliyor hemen hemen bende stajım erken kalkmama ragmen hep geç kalırdım. Yatak konusuna gelince titiz olmak güzel bir şey aşırı olsada ıslak zeminlere gelince bnm için farketmiyo düşme paniği haricinde çikolata 🍫 muhteşem olmuş bnce sizin gibi iyi fikir bebekler için 💓😘❤️😘😘
Ben seni neden takip ediyorum onu hala bilmesem de seni seviyorum orası kesin .
Güzel şeyler seninle olsun 🙂
Kuzu eti yiyemem asla yiyeni gorunce de gozlerim dolar çünkü minnoş bi hayvan yani :/
çikolata babanınız aklına iyi gelmiş
Salam! Dear sis, Eylems
Hope you have a great day!!!
Thanks for motivating me to do workout…
It’s happy to listen about your facts in some way I am not alone. Like how you describe anything is same and about brushing teeth I also can’t stand still and I am also one of the impatient person. I also want everything done in rapid way and that’s never happen. But, only lazy in doing house work with mom that’s weird, although for goal I am the most impatient. I don’t like to be wet instead of beach and pool baths.
Thanks again for motivating me this lazy soul for wake up….😍😍🤩🤩
Love you!!! ❤️❤️💕💕
Shanza from Pakistan 😍😍🤩🤩🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰
Shanza from Pakistan 🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰
You are such an inspiration.
I was mental block to exercise for many years and your videos are a blessing for me.
You send always a kiss at the end of your videos. I start to send you a kiss when I finish your routines too. Its my weird thing now 🤣
PD. Do you ever sweat? You look always perfect when I seem like a wet sheep in a routine…🙈