FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Some Basic Facts About Me
- Where were you born and where do you live?
I was born and raised in Germany. I got my whole education there and my family still lives there. I wanted a little bit more action in my life so I moved in 2018 to Istanbul. I am still living here. 🙂
- How old are you?
I’m 27. ♥︎ 1993 – I really like my birth year haha and think that our generation had a nice childhood.
- What did you study?
I studied Law in Germany.
- Are you vegan or vegetarian?
I have predominantly a plant-based diet, however I am not vegan or vegetarian. I tried it for some time, however it did not work for me in the long run. I eat mostly natural food like vegetables, fruits, whole grains, legumes and avoid processed or packaged food as they aggravate my digestion and skin tremendously. On occasion however I enjoy a bit of fish and seafood. I have found a really good balance for myself over the years and it works pretty well for me.
- How often do you work out?
I train 5 days per week, each session takes approx. 1 hour. In my 2 active rest days, I do some stretching and go for a walk. Additionally I have ballet class once a week.
- Which languages do you speak?
German, Turkish, English & French.
- How do you manage to be so disciplined?
I grew up in the country of discipline: Germany. I had no other choice haha. 😄However I always keep this quote in focus: Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment. If I want to be successful, I have to be disciplined. 🙂
- What are your hobbies?
1. Doing sports (who would ever guess😄)
3. Anything I can be creative (photography, painting, ballet)
- What is your life motto?
May your choices reflect your hopes and dreams, not your fears.
- What are your goals in life?
1. To live a happy and fulfilled life.
2. To love my job.
3. To travel the whole world.