Let’s get a little personal! Today I want to list some random facts about me which are a little bit weird and actually not that important. But it’ll be fun, promise, and you’ll get to know me a little bit closer. Hope you have fun while reading them and maybe you can recognize yourself in one of the facts. Let me know down below in the comment section. 🙂
1. Every time I am about to miss my flight. Normally I am a punctual person, but when it comes to getting to the airport, I am always far too late and am the last person who goes on board. I really have no idea how this happens again and again. Maybe I got the curse of airports. 😀
2. My mom told me: When I was born, the first thing I tasted (even before breast milk) was chocolate. My dad wanted to realize the traditional Turkish saying “let’s eat sweet, talk sweet” and so he smeared a little bit of Merci chocolate on my tongue. A little bit weird, but cute though. 🙄
3. OMG this is weird af: I can’t step barefoot on wet floor! For example by the pool, when I walk alongside, I have to wear slippers. By the beach, it’s absolutely no problem, only on slippery grounds like marble etc. I feel uncomfortable and think that’s unhygienic. Weirdo.
4. Patience is a virtue – one I don’t possess. Waiting for something is agony to me and I want to see results very fast. So I am always looking for the fastest way to get to the result, even if I have to try out 500 different ways. 😀 I am also very impulsive and this often leads me to take risks. I think I am the kind of “no risk no fun” person.
5. My desktop is always the purest chaos! Even when I clean my computer and organize each document perfectly in files… within a few minutes my desktop is 100% chaotic again, can’t understand how this happens. 😒
6. I really really can’t stand when someone sits down on my bed with jeans or anything the person has worn outside. It’s like a headshot and I immediately get from 0 to 100 very quick and the fight begins. 😆
7. While brushing my teeth I can’t stand still. I am always doing some squats, calf raises or anything. Time is money – hello multitasking! 😌
8. When I talk about something, I describe it with sound effects and I must admit that I am pretty good at it. Sometimes it sounds really weird but this is how it is. 😀
9. A lie I’m always telling: “I definitely won’t sleep – just relaxing”. Don’t believe me. I only need 0,7 seconds to fall asleep. As soon as my head meets the pillow, I’m in Neverland. 😴
10. Every day I am waking up between 6 and 8am. No matter when I go to bed in the night, I am always waking up pretty early even on weekends and holidays. I love to wake up early and for me, sleeping more than 6 hours feels like wasting time. 🙈
So I hope you had to smile a bit and maybe you could recognize yourself in one of the facts? Let me know in the comments and tell me one funny fact about yourself! 🙂